Monday, April 20, 2009

Lots of spring time fun!

Easter morning hunting for eggs. Pretty uneventful except for the talking egg. If you didn't get one this year, definitely need to get one for next year. You hide the egg, push a button, and it talks for 30 minutes. Saying things like..."I'm over here, I'm hiding, etc." Declan was a little spooked at first but we have had lots of fun with it since then!
Karen and Declan on their way to church (Rich was working).


Declan and I went to Atlanta over my spring break to see my friend Dani and her family. We spent one day at the Atlanta zoo. Here is Dani with a parakeet on her seed stick and Declan as close as we could get him. We were in a large "cage" with hundreds of parakeets flying all over...and we managed to not get pooped on!


The baby panda...so cute!

No comments: