Thursday, May 7, 2009

Order your adoption tshirt!!!!

Adoption t shirts are here!
Here is the unveiling of our tshirt design... A big thank you to my friend Dani for designing it!
The tshirt is going to be city green (kind of a khaki green) with a natural color for the print (sort of what the design looks like above).
We are planning on putting in an order at the end of June so we are giving you the opportunity to "pre order your t shirt in your size. Email me or leave a comment to let me know that you would like one. Make sure you tell us what size (S-2XL) you would like and your address! Email me at heidelberglion87atyahoodotcom.
Thanks for being a part of this incredible journey!!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Mother's Day! Ours was nice here, the weather actually cooperated somewhat! Hope your day was super! love ya!

Anonymous said...

Hi how much are the ET shirts, we are adopting from ET after we finish our China adoption, we are LID 3/28/06. I am a size 8 pants so what size do you think M or L do they shrink. my email is spstelling@comcast.net