Sunday, December 13, 2009

Happy Holidays!!!!

I love to put up all the decorations Thanksgiving weekend. That way I can enjoy the holidays as long as possible! Declan and Rich have made a tradition of putting the star on the tree.
Declan and I (along with our neighbors) attended the Harrisburg Tree Lighting which has become a tradition for us. We always wait in line to see Santa who always arrives on a firetruck!
And then on to our development's kid holiday party. Declan loves seeing Santa 2 days in a row! He especially loves that one of the kid activities is to decorate a cupcake with as much icing and sprinkles you can pile on!

Hope you are having a wonderful holiday season!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Hi! I'm not sure if I have your current address - Can you post it on my blog for me?