Thursday, June 10, 2010

Discovery Place and boy is it hot!

Today we ventured to Discovery Place, a children's science museum. The two of them had fun. Places like this are interesting to watch Terefech. She definitely observes everyone else for a minute and then dives right in. Sometimes I think she is not sure if she is supposed to think it is fun so she just keeps doing it even though she doesn't like it. As if she is thinking, "well everyone else is doing it, guess I should."


We ended the afternoon outside playing in water. They screamed at each other an awful lot but I am beginning to not hear it. Hopefully, my tolerance will increase.

2 comments:

Jill said...

You'll eventually not notice the noise and other people will look at you like you are crazy for not hearing it. :)

Glad you had fun at DP. Mom took Luke yesterday and said they had fun, too.

Amanda said...

I love the water picture. So cute the two of them.