Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Things we know about...



Terefech and I were reading one of our blog books this afternoon.  I got to a post I wrote about things I know about her, Declan and Rich.  The part about her got turned into a song by cousin Suza and Brandon, she thought that was pretty cool when she realized where it came from.  She asked, "Why isn't there anything about you?"  I said, "Cause I wrote it."  Then I suggested she do one about me and we could do the whole family so here it goes...

Karen
*her favorite color is purple
*she likes to drink Coke
*she eats gluten free food
*she likes to tickle Terefech and Declan
*she likes to sing about pickles
*she likes to give Terefech hugs

Declan
*he plays the drums really well
*his music taste ranges from Bach to Judas Priest
*he thinks school is the best thing ever
*I think he would stay up all night reading if he could
*he loves to build all kinds of crazy things with Lego
*he is starting to love on the dog
*he is continually learning and asking lots of questions
*loves space
*lover of injera but not with strawberries
*really likes having a sister

Terefech
*she wants to grow her hair really long
*her hair is beautiful
*her favorite color is still yellow
*she loves her grandparents
*her favorite animal is a penguin
*she loves having friends
*her smile lights up her face
*she will try something over and over until she can do it
*another lover of injera
*loves collard greens with injera
*is very caring towards little kids

Rich
*he loves to be sweaty and stinky
*he still loves to run and bike
*he likes gardening and growing his own food
*the dog has a special place in his heart although he wouldn't admit it
*he likes to eat injera
*he likes to drink coffee and wine

By Karen and Terefech

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I love the lists! May have to steal the idea. :) I read a suggestion somewhere that siblings make lists of what they like about each other. . .

Jill said...

Love the lists. Rich looks naked in that picture.