Sunday, July 31, 2011

Meeting the princesses

Terefech braved standing in line for about an hour in order to meet the princesses.  She was completely enamored.  I am not a huge fan of the princesses.  I actually had to ask the 18 year old in front of us who one of them was.  Terefech hasn't even seen any of the movies that the princesses were in.  But, I have to admit, they didn't disappoint.

Ariel told her she wished that she had curly hair like Terefech.  I could have cried.  Terefech was proud of her hair!
Tiana remembered that she had met Terefech two nights before.  How did she do that?
Aurora (that was the one I didn't know) made another hair comment.  She loved Terefech's hair and T just beamed.
Belle was my favorite.  She looked so glamorous.

And here is Terefech with her prince...he looks like a keeper, don't you think?

No comments: