Friday, December 23, 2011

New Hair

Terefech went to the hair salon this past Sunday and got her hair done.  After a consultation the previous Friday night, she had been convinced that she could have something done to her hair.  She hasn't wanted to sit for me to try anything and mostly she has just wanted it straight (which I am not for).  This salon was recommended by her yoga teacher who has hair just like hers.  Kelly was wonderful and I have titled her "new best friend."  I am afraid I won't be let to do Terefech's hair ever again.  She loves it and loves the fact that we don't have to do anything to it.  Terefech is doubly excited about taking it out and seeing how long it is when it is stretched out (me too!). 


3 comments:

Tracy said...

She is beautiful! It looks great!

Carrie said...

She looks so grown up! What a lovely style.

Jill said...

Love it!