Sunday, September 27, 2009

The latest in t shirts....

The first picture is from Rich's college friend Shawna...and her 3 kids. They are stationed at Ft. Campbell, KY, home of calvary and armor. Since we are both Army brats, this of course is a great picture to us!!!

Our next picture is from Jill, one of our Charlotte friends. Jill and I met our first day of work and soon became friends as well as our husbands. Oddly, both of our husbands had moved to Charlotte alone, at the same time, and were living alone for several months about 5 minutes from each other. Jill is in front of the school we used to teach at and I emphasize used to. It was let us say....an experience! It made me chuckle that she chose there, the place that drew us together!!!! Great picture Jill!

2 comments:

Jill said...

I made the blog! I made the blog! :)

Karen said...

Somehow nobody else is as excited as you are!!!