Friday, March 26, 2010

And we keep moving forward!

Just when I start to get lost in my to do list and things that are probably unimportant something happens to bring me back to what is important. We received Terefech's birth certificate today (that is the picture that is on it, I love her disgruntled look). It actually has our names on it! One more step closer to bringing her home. Next, her passport is applied for and she has to pass an embassy medical exam. Then we should get a travel date. All that is usually taking 2-3 weeks. Keep your fingers, toes, and whatever else you can crossed that is all goes smoothly!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay!! We're getting closer and closer!!!

Cindy said...

I dig the disgruntled too! It is a whole lot better then the verge of tears which is what we had. Congrats again!

Amanda said...

That is great Karen...I'm getting so excited for you guys.