Sunday, March 21, 2010

One of my favorites

I will probably say that for every picture....they are all favorites. One of the things we know about Terefech is that when she smiles she tilts her head. She does this when she meets new people so I expect we might get to see this very face.

Terefech....you pronounce it Ter (rhymes with bear, pear, care, fair, you get the idea), uhhhh (like... I am trying to think of something and I can't remember what), fetch. Many people have asked if we are keeping her name. Yes. We feel that it is something given to her by her birth parents and we want her to keep it. I feel like it takes on special significance when you know it's meaning....she survived.

Will we shorten it? No, not unless she wants to as many kids do as they get older. Her choice. She will keep her last name as her middle name and then throw King on the end!

No comments: