Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Circus Fun!

I was going to just refer you to my friend Jill's blog for a circus post but I figured that was kind of lazy! We had a great time with the whole family (minus Rich) at the Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey Circus this past Saturday morning.

Cousins showing off their clowning side....advice from cousin Brandon...

"Go to college, get a real job!"


That looks like it would hurt to me!

Declan's favorite part was definitely the motorcyles. It was incredibly cool to see all these motorcycles in a cage together. I can only imagine what the first time they tried this was like. Declan does want you all to know that they are wearing helmets to be safe! Sorry to say I only have video of five in the cage, if you want to see seven, go to Jill's blog! The end of the circus was quite exciting. I think the kids thought the confetti was money the way they were grabbing for it.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Oh I'm so jealous Karen...I wanted to take the boys so bad but Carson was up puking the night before so I didn't think it would be smart to go in case Keely decided to start while we were at the circus....He does keep talking about going though....guess we'll have to wait til next year...bummer.