Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas Party!!!

Another chat with Santa just to make sure he understood what they wanted for Christmas. Terefech received a glorious rendition of "All I Want For Christmas Is My 2 Front Teeth." She thinks it is so silly that Santa keeps saying that to her.

Terefech joined in on one of Declan's favorite holiday events...cookie decorating. Or should I say icing eating accompanied by a cookie.
They are having so much fun this holiday season. Terefech asks me often why I like Christmas so much. I tell her it is because people are happy, we get to think of others often both by giving them our gifts and service, that we are waiting and hoping for Jesus' birthday, and there are just so many great things to do to celebrate the season. I think she is starting to understand...

No comments: