Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Making cookies

It is a tradition from when I was a kid to make and decorate cookies.  We started with some pre cut out cookies that Grandma had.  That kept the kids busy while I worked on getting things ready for the mass cutting out of cookies.  Needless to say it was a day long project and I had to make them eat real food later in the day after realizing we hadn't eaten for most of the day.  I wonder what they were eating?




A few of our masterpieces...


Declan declared that my cookies tasted the best.  That could be because mine weren't hidden under an inch of icing and another inch of sprinkles.  They had a great time!  Declan taught Terefech the finer arts of decorating like licking your fingers (one of our rules...always lick your fingers), using multiple sprinkles on one cookies, and eating as you go!

No comments: