Monday, March 28, 2011

Hair success!!!

 Look at those curls!!!  We had our best hair detangling session this past Sunday!!!  I got my Tangle Teezer (see below) and used the Kinky Curly leave-in/detangler.  That and the movie "Chitty, Chitty, Bang, Bang" made everything perfect.  Terefech even said later that she didn't notice me combing out her hair.  That is high praise where hair detangling is usually met with a scowl.  I am a parent of an Ethiopian child that doesn't style her child's hair because she will have none of that.  I can't imagine trying to convince her to sit for hours....maybe someday but not know.  And I am good with that.  She likes to wear it curly, with a headband.  I am so thrilled we found these products (thank you www.happygirlhair.com).  Now, today the hair didn't look as good.  Think I needed to put something in after the detangling.  But we were so excited that I didn't.  Lesson learned!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Love those adorable curls!!!