Friday, July 6, 2012

Trip to the land of Cleve...

We headed north to celebrate my parents' 70th birthday.  That's right, they have the same birthday.  Wierd, huh?  My dad is older but same day, same year.  Easy to remember.  We made a quick jaunt, a day up, 2 days there, a day back.  The kids love seeing their grandparents, their dog, their cousins and their aunts and uncles.  Our first day was filled with twisting the hair out, the new Cleveland Aquarium and a trip to Lakewood (where my parents live) Park with the dog.  

 This little guy was trying really hard to scale the wall.  That what is called perseverance.  We watched for the longest time, he made no progress.


 Declan is always amazed at the size Lake Erie.  Him and Rich always try to see Canada but never quite make it.

 The skyline of Cleveland from Lakewood.  Going always makes me miss it.  Of course, we only go in the winter so I should say going makes me miss Cleveland in the summer.  I so don't miss it in the winter!




The kids love my parents dog, Jay.  He is sweet and playful.  They love throwing the ball, running after him, and playing tug of war.  All things our sweetheart of a dog does not do!

No comments: