Thursday, July 9, 2009

Kids are cool!

Just thought I would share that I think Declan is pretty cool. At night, before I go to sleep, I have to look in on him. Don't know if it is a mom thing or what but I have to know he is okay before I can go to sleep. Often I just stand there and marvel at him. He is incredible. I love the fact that he loves music and knows the artists of way more songs than I know. This was evidenced by him saying, "This is Pink Floyd" today. I love the fact that he likes to cook and feels slightly insulted when you don't ask him to help. I love that he hates the fact that Maggie sheds so much fur and it gets all over him when he pets her. I love that he loves his father so much and can't wait to spend time with him. I love the fact that he likes to yell at me from time out to tell me how much madder and sadder he is than I am (I find it kind of funny). I love that after he has had dessert he will say that he is still hungry but won't take the offers of fruits or vegetables. I love that he loves to look at his scrapbooks over and over again...especially his 2 year old scrapbook. I love that he makes me chuckle over and over again each day!

No comments: