Thursday, July 9, 2009

Summer activities!

Here is Declan and cousins Connor and Colin at the USS Cod, a WWII submarine docked in Cleveland that you can tour.

Celebrating my friend Dani's 40th birthday with friends (that is Lisa!).

Here is me and my teacher friends at Teacher Academy. Yeah, we are working hard aren't we. It is actually a great program here in NC...you spend about four and a half days at a hotel or college campus learning. We worked on differentiated instruction methods and got paid! Up above are Rebekah and Sue, they teach regular ed. And below is Angela, Melissa and of course me. We are the special ed crew at our school.

Here is Declan and our next door neighbor, Mary, at the fourth of July parade in Harrisburg, NC. It is as close to Lakewood's celebration of the fourth I have found.






No comments: