Tuesday, June 18, 2013

April 26, 2013

It was a busy day in April.  The kids school, Corvian Community School, had their Silent Auction Gala.  I knew I wouldn't be attending the actual event so I worked hard at finding donations.  As well, I volunteered to help set up that day.  That was a perk because I got to see the class works of art.  
 One of Terefech's class works.

 Declan's class works

 Terefech class #2

My big event was Mom Prom.  Mom Prom is an evening out for women and it benefits Cookies for Kids' Cancer, a charity that is near and dear to my heart.  I got lucky and had a great group of ladies to hang out with that night.  
 Yep, those are our feet.  We needed a picture of the Jimmy Choo shoes that were coming with us.  Can you figure out which one is Jimmy?



Cookies for Kids' Cancer was founded by Liam's mom, Gretchen.  Gretchen is a dear friend of my friend Renee.  And thus the connection...it is a privileged to be able to participate in fundraising for this great organization!

No comments: